Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan on being away for more than a day at any time prior to closing.
Please call your escrow officer or us right away if you answer YES NOW OR at any time during the escrow period to the following questions:
- Will the property be transferred to a New Trust, Partnership or Corporation?
- Is the purchase of the property part of an exchange (1031 exchange)?
- Have the Buyers been involved in Bankruptcy proceedings in the last 7 years?
- Has a change in marital status occurred for the Buyers since the purchase agreement contract was signed?
- Are the Buyers using a Power of Attorney to sign closing papers?
Notifying your escrow officer will ensure a timely close and prevent unnecessary delays!