It’s always gratifying to know your hard work is appreciated by clients. It’s even more rewarding when you get a phone call to tell you that you’ve been recognized by a local magazine.
Annette and I just learned that our names have appeared in the October issue of the local Diablo magazine in recognition of providing exceptional service and overall satisfaction to our clients. A very pleasant surprise.
From what we’ve since learned is that a company called Five Star Professional partnered with Diablo magazine to determine which real estate agents in the San Francisco East Bay area provide exceptional service and overall satisfaction.
Of course we had to get a copy of the Diablo magazine so we could find out more. Here’s a copy of the text from the magazine:
The Five Star Professional research team contacted clients, peers and industry experts, and asked if they had experience working with a real estate agent. Those who participated in the research provided the name of a real estate agent and rated that individual according to criteria such as integrity, communication and customer service. The survey data was collected and scored, resulting in the list of 2012 San Francisco East Bay Five Star Real Estate Agents. The research methodology allows no more than 7 percent of real estate agents to be named a Five Star Real Estate Agent.
Five Star Professional surveyed San Francisco East Bay area residents who purchased a home priced at more than $150,000 within a 36-month period (November 2008 to November 2011).
The final list of 2012 San Francisco East Bay Five Start Real Estate Agents is a select group, representing less than 2% of real estate agents in the area.
A number of research disclosures were listed in the article as follows:
- Five Star Professional surveyed San Francisco East Bay area residents who purchased a home priced at more than $150,000 within a 36-month period (November 2008 to November 2011).The final list of 2012 San Francisco East Bay Five Start Real Estate Agents is a select group, representing less than 2% of real estate agents in the area.
- The 2012 Five Start Real Estate Agents do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list.
- Each real estate agent is screened against state governing bodies to verify that licenses are current, and no disciplinary actions are pending. The list is reviewed by a panel of industry experts before it is finalized. Safeguards are built into the review process to reduce the ability to influence the final list on the basis of company affiliation.
- The inclusion of a real estate agent on the Five Star Real Estate Agent list should not be construed as an endorsement by Five Star Professional or Diablo magazine.
- The research process incorporates a statistically valid sample in order to identify the real estate agents in the local market who score highest in overall satisfaction. Real estate agents are not included on the list unless their score is statistically valid.
While we don’t know which of our clients were surveyed, we’d like to say thank you to those who took part in the survey.